Annie at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing are co-hosting a weekly meme called Friendly Fill-In's. All you have to do to participate is complete the statements and link your post up here.
Here are the this week's statements:
1. Peace __________________.
2. I need to __________________, but I keep procrastinating.
3. A friend is _________________.
4. I _______________ try to _______________.
Here are my answers:
1. Peace happens when we realize that we are all connected, all family, and treat each other with compassion and respect despite our differences.
2. I (we) need to finish cleaning, de-cluttering and organizing our store rooms, but I keep procrastinating. We have a lot of boxes of "stuff", and it's a big job. I will feel good when it's finally done!
3. A friend is someone that is easy to share with and fun to be with, someone who doesn't judge you or try to change you, and makes you feel good about yourself.
4. I always try to encourage others. If you can't think of anything nice to say maybe you need an attitude adjustment! :-)