Annie at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing are co-hosting a weekly meme called Friendly Fill-In's. All you have to do to participate is complete the statements and link your post up here. This is a fun way to get to know each other a little better!
Here are the this week's statements:
1. The first thing I check when I go online is __________________.
2. My signature dish is ____________________.
3. My Halloween night is usually __________________.
4. Trick or treaters _________________.
Here are my answers:
1. The first thing I check when I go online is games waiting for me to play my turn at Words with Friends and Yahtzee. Then I check Facebook and my Bloglovin' feed to see who has posted something new.
2. My signature dish is - I don't have one, I very rarely cook for company. Papa Bear most enjoys simple meals like meatloaf, beef stew, and cheesy chicken rice.
3. My Halloween night is usually uneventful because we live out in the country. I miss the fun years of many kids coming to the door. This was especially true when we lived in military housing where children resided in nearly every house on the block.
4. Trick or treaters, especially the little ones, are delightful! I love parents who get creative and make something at home for them to wear instead of buying a costume at the store.