Annie at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing are co-hosting a weekly meme called Friendly Fill-In's. All you have to do to participate is complete the statements and link your post up here. This is a fun way to get to know each other a little better!
Here are the this week's statements:
1. One Halloween I dressed as __________________.
2. My favorite comedian is ____________________.
3. My scariest Halloween was __________________.
4. ________________ is my favorite Halloween treat.
Here are my answers:
1. One Halloween I dressed as a cavewoman, I fit the part well. :-) Costumes give you the freedom to act in a more outgoing manner than you typically might do. .
2. My favorite comedian was George Carlin, he wasn't afraid to tackle edgy material. I don't have a current favorite now.
3. My scariest Halloween was never. Halloween has always been a fun time for me, I don't do scary. The dark side of Halloween is not something I participate in.
4. Caramel popcorn balls are my favorite Halloween treat. We used to help my Mom make them to pass out to all the trick-or-treaters. Sadly, everyone worries about the safety of homemade treats now.