Annie at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing are co-hosting a weekly meme called Friendly Fill-In's. All you have to do to participate is complete the statements and link your post up here. This is a fun way to get to know each other a little better!
Here are the this week's statements:
1. It's good to have a spare __________________.
2. I don't understand why __________________ is/are so popular..
3. The spookiest thing that ever happened to me was ___________________.
4. My favorite Halloween tale is ___________________.
Here are my answers:
1. It's good to have a spare cellphone charger in your purse and car. My phone battery always tends to be low just when you really want or need it! Now I have a powerful pocket charger too, and I love it!
2. I don't understand why using the "f-word" on Facebook is so popular. To me is shows a lack of adequate communication skills.
3. The spookiest thing that ever happened to me was being involved with someone who practiced the occult arts. Very scary, NOT a game. Not something I want anywhere near my life ever again!
4. My favorite Halloween tale is... I can't think of one. I don't enjoy scary books or movies.