Annie at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing are co-hosting a weekly meme called Friendly Fill-In's. All you have to do to participate is complete the statements and link your post up here. This is a fun way to get to know each other a little better!
Here are the this week's statements:
1. My favorite store is __________________.
2. An unanswered prayer I am thankful for is ____________________.
3. At Halloween I ___________________.
4. I _______________ the supernatural because _________________.
Here are my answers:
1. My favorite store is Amazon.com - great prices, free shipping, armchair shopping! :-) If more businesses provided the kind of customer service they do it would be wonderful!
2. An unanswered prayer I am thankful for is the time I wanted to move back to South Dakota near the end of my last marriage and I couldn't find a way to make it happen. I detest South Dakota winters, what was I thinking?!
3. At Halloween I don't do much of anything because I am at home now and we rarely have any visitors where we live out in the country. I think it's fun to wear costumes to work on Halloween, it makes coworkers, visitors, and people who see you out driving smile. I'm not a fan of the new super-slutty Halloween costume trend for women though. UGH!
4. I believe in the supernatural because of my own experiences and those of others I know. I think people sometimes deny the existence of things they hope are not true out of fear or a desire to remain "in the dark".