Annie at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing are co-hosting a weekly meme called Friendly Fill-In's. All you have to do to participate is complete the statements and link your post up here. This is a fun way to get to know each other a little better!
Here are the this week's statements:
1. The last movie I saw at the theater was __________________.
2. The title of my autobiography would be __________________.
3. I would love to learn, ___________________ .
4. I am glad that I learned, ________________, because _________________.
Here are my answers:
1. The last movie I saw at the theater was several months ago because we usually watch Netflix. My memory is so rusty that I can barely remember what shows I watched yesterday, much less what I watched that long ago! :-)
2. The title of my autobiography would be Six Pieces of Cherry Pie because there will most likely be six chapters of my life before I depart this world, all very different from each other.
3. I would love to learn to write well enough to earn an income doing it, wouldn't we all? :-)
4. I am glad that I learned that people and experiences are far more important than things, because I think it's rather sad to watch people whose main goal in life is to acquire possessions. They never seem to have enough to be satisfied.