Annie at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing are co-hosting a weekly meme called Friendly Fill-In's. All you have to do to participate is complete the statements and link your post up here. This is a fun way to get to know each other a little better!
Here are the this week's statements:
1. I can't wait for the new season of ______________ on television.
2. In my home __________________ needs to be repaired.
3. I thought I lost _________________ but, ______________ .
4. Once, I found ___________________.
Here are my answers:
1. I can't wait for the new season of paranormal shows on television.
2. In my home the living room wall where we removed an exterior door needs to be repaired.
3. I thought I lost a box of precious little keepsakes from the previous chapters of my life but, I found it when we were cleaning the storage room. That made me very happy!
4. Once, I found my Prince Charming I knew I would live happily ever after, but I did have to kiss a few frogs first. :-)