Annie at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing are co-hosting a weekly meme called Friendly Fill-In's. All you have to do to participate is complete the statements and link your post up here. This is a fun way to get to know each other a little better!
Here are the this week's statements:
1. My favorite way to exercise is ______________.
2. Something I learned last week was __________________.
3. I am sentimental about __________________ .
4. Some people might find it surprising to know ___________________.
Here are my answers:
1. My favorite way to exercise is walking in nature, it's good for body and soul.
2. Something I learned last week was that sometimes people can't be rescued no matter how hard everyone tries. Sometimes the damage is just too great.
3. I am sentimental about little gifts I've received that were chosen with much love and consideration of the things that make me smile.
4. Some people might find it surprising to know that I cherish my personal time, and I get frustrated if I feel that people are demanding too much of me. It seems I am less flexible at this stage of life than when I was younger, or maybe just less willing to be a people-pleaser.