Annie at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing are co-hosting a weekly meme called Friendly Fill-In's. All you have to do to participate is complete the statements and link your post up here. This is a fun way to get to know each other a little better!
Here are the this week's statements:
1. I wish ____________ would bring back ______________.
2. An act of kindness that I do often is __________________.
3. I still have __________________ from my childhood.
4. If I didn't have ___________________, I'd be completely lost.
Here are my answers:
1. I wish parents would bring back raising children with traditional values.
2. An act of kindness that I do often is taking advantage of opportunities to say or do something that will brighten someone's day, especially someone who isn't expecting it.
3. I still have many memories from my childhood, some treasured, some not so much ;-)
4. If I didn't have the Internet to connect me to my friends, I'd be completely lost, or at least very lonely.