Annie at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing are co-hosting a fun weekly meme called Friendly Fill-In's. All you have to do to participate is complete the statements and link your post up here. This is a fun way to get to know each other a little better!
Here are the this week's statements:
1. When I run out of _____________, I use _____________ instead.
2. My guru is __________________.
3. I am afraid of __________________.
4. I feel empowered ___________________.
Here are my answers:
1. When I run out of excuses, I use humor instead. :-)
2. My guru is Jesus. There are others such as Mother Teresa, and followers who are still living, that show us how we can live in the footsteps of the Master.
3. I am afraid of losing the people I love, especially Papa Bear. I also worry about us not being able to take care of ourselves as we grow older.
4. I feel empowered when I make a suggestion or a decision and it turns out to be a good one.