Annie at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing are co-hosting a fun weekly meme called Friendly Fill-In's. All you have to do to participate is complete the statements and link your post up here. This is a great way to get to know each other a little better!
Here are the this week's statements:
1. ____________ was easier than I expected.
2. Bucket list:
3. I cannot believe ________________.
4. If I could _____________, I would _____________.
Here are my answers:
1. Being married again was easier than I expected. Papa Bear is the easiest person in the world to live with. Being married to him is not a challenge, it is a comfort and a blessing.
2. Bucket list: I don't keep a bucket list because life rarely turns out like we plan, but there are a few things I like to fantasize about...
1. Visit the California redwoods
2. Vacation on a tropical island
3. I cannot believe how fast life seems to pass, and that I'm already in my sixties.
4. If we could sell our house, we would buy a tiny house that could travel with us.