Annie at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing are co-hosting a fun weekly meme called Friendly Fill-In's. All you have to do to participate is complete the statements and link your post up here. This is a great way to get to know each other a little better!
Here are the this week's statements with the blanks:
1. I never thought I would miss _______________________________, but I do.
2. Every 4th of July, ______________________________________.
3. If I knew ______________, I would __________________.
4. I have trouble ___________________________________.
1. I never thought I would miss living in a small town, but in some ways I do.
Here are my answers:
2. Every 4th of July, I remember watching fireworks displays as a child and how magical they seemed.
3. If I knew how much I would regret not having a professional career, I would have found a way to stay in school and finish my education.
4. I have trouble finding enough time and energy to do the things I'd really like to do. Work leaves me feeling more tired at the end of day than it did when I was younger.