Annie at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing are co-hosting a fun weekly meme called Friendly Fill-In's. All you have to do to participate is complete the statements and link your post up here. This is a great way to get to know each other a little better!
Here are the this week's statements:
1. I wish I could afford to hire someone to __________________.
2. Zucchini ____________________.
3. One Summertime memory I recall is ___________________.
4. This summer _________________.
Here are my answers:
1. I wish I could afford to hire someone to clean my house and make a good dinner for us every night. That would be so nice to come home to!
2. Zucchini is delicious fried, baked, sauteed, and in baked goods like zucchini bread.
3. One Summertime memory I recall is spending time with my family at our lake cabin when I was young. Life was so easy then.
4. This summer has been way too hot. I will not be sad to see it end, I like autumn much better.