Annie at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing are co-hosting a fun weekly meme called Friendly Fill-In's. All you have to do to participate is complete the statements and link your post up here. This is a great way to get to know each other a little better!
Here are the this week's statements with the blanks:
1. Whatever happened to ___________________________?
2. I always ____________________________ on Memorial Day.
3. I used to wish , but .
4. I just cannot , no matter .
Here are my answers:
1. Whatever happened to teaching children manners and how to behave in public?
2. I always remember the families who lost a loved one in service to our country on Memorial Day. There would be great pride, but it would also be heart-breaking.
3. I used to wish that one day I would be free of the prison I created in my life, but I no longer have to dream of that day - I've been free and content with my life for 9-1/2 years now. That still amazes me!
4. I just cannot abide people who don't own their behavior, no matter how hard they try to convince me that the fault lies with someone/something else.