- ___ is my least ____
- When I was ___ I thought _____
- My worst subject in high school was ___
- I write best ____.
- Housecleaning is my least favorite thing to do, but I love the feeling of having it all done. It is hard to keep up with here in West Texas where the dirt blows constantly and dust is a non-ending battle, along with floating cat fur! :-)
- When I was in my third marriage I thought all men were horrible, because in my experience they were. Papa Bear was the first to show me that God did indeed make a few who are truly awesome. :-)
- My worst subject in high school was chemistry. I enjoyed the lab work, but found chemical equations to be no fun. Our teacher wasn't able to present it at a level we could understand.
- I write best when it is quiet, and when I start with an idea and just let my thoughts flow. If I work too hard at something, it comes out lifeless.