Things I'm Thankful For This Week
1) The wonderful memories we have from our week of vacation in Savannah. That place is such a well-kept secret; we absolutely loved it there and will return again someday. It is like nowhere else I've ever been. All those trees are just amazing, I love trees!
2) My four furbabies survived the week while we were away just fine. It's hard to leave them, and I worry about them when I'm gone. They were mighty happy to have us home again!
3) A drama-free work week, enabling us to work together as a team to accomplish more, despite an extremely heavy workload.
4) Learning that everything has been approved for my daughter's purchase of a new home, and closing is set for the end of the month. She's been living in apartments for the last three years and is so ready to have a home of her own again, and this is a very beautiful home.
5) Finding out that the chest pain and tightness I was experiencing was a bad respiratory infection, and nothing more serious.
6) Hearing that the delivery date for our first great-grandchild is less than two weeks away! I wish they lived closer, but it's exciting none the less. We can't wait for this little guy to arrive safely! His daddy is John's oldest grandson.
I'm linking up with Cate at Six Word Saturday... join us there!