An Attitude of Gratitude
I AM THANKFUL...
1) For precious time spent with my son, talking and teasing, and laughing until my sides hurt.
3) For the wonderful riverboat tour up and down the Savannah River too! Sitting up on the third level deck where the view was awesome, while sipping on cold drinks - mine was iced tea, while the guys enjoyed beer.
4) For trees, God bless trees, how I've missed them! This city is laid out around 24 squares that are little parks filled with trees, thus the downtown area is filled with trees and wide streets and smells fresh and green and is absolutely charming! Often the tree branches are so thick overhead that is like driving through a green tunnel!
5) For taking a walk on the beach this evening at Hilton Head Island with my wonderful Papa Bear. The pure pleasure of sharing peaceful downtime together shows so clearly in both of our faces!
7) For being a happy kind of tired tonight (too tired to think of more t-words), thanks to lots of fresh air, walking, talking and treasured memories in the making!
8) For realizing through doing this "Attitude of Gratitude" series for the A-Z Challenge, the amazing number of things I have to be thankful for - I am truly blessed!
This post is linked to the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge