An Attitude of Gratitude
I AM THANKFUL...
1) For my beloved Papa Bear who is one of God's very finest creations. In my case, God saved the very best for last when He brought Papa Bear into my life five years ago!
2) For purple, one of my two favorite colors (you'll find out the other one later this month).
3) For Post-It Notes - One of the coolest little inventions ever! How would I live without them? I use three different sizes at work in assorted bright neon colors, and you will find them attached to objects as well as papers all over my work area! :-)
4) For people who understand the value praise and use it to uplift and encourage. One can never give too much sincere praise, people grow so much better with praise than with being pounded down!
5) For paychecks, a necessity for survival, whether we love it or not. I a truly grateful that both Papa Bear and I have good, stable jobs and are able to bring home enough money to make it through each month. I know we are blessed, because there are so many that aren't able to find jobs or work.
6) For pistachio nuts, peanut butter and pizza... - need I say more? :-)
7) For photographs that capture the memories of our lives, and for instant cellphone pix that enable us to share fun events, beautiful scenes touching moments, and even reminders of what we need to buy at the store!
8) For my soft, puffy pillow that is such a pleasure to settle into when I crawl wearily into bed.
9) For the incredible Chinese freshwater pearl that a precious friend gave me for my birthday. It is unique and so very beautiful, something that I will treasure always.
10) For peace of heart and mind, and for peace in my life... at long last!
This post is linked to the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge