This week two of my fellow bloggers... Wayne at Touristic and Carrie at The Slow-Dripped Life have written awesome posts for Monday Listicles on the topic of "Ten Things You Have No Intention of Changing in 2013". It inspired me to attempt a list of my own (in no particular order).
This Year I Will Continue To...
- Make my husband and our relationship the number one priority in my life.
- Believe that life can't be all work and no play, making time for fun together.
- Dress for common sense and comfort regardless of what fashion dictates.
- Live a simple lifestyle within our means and budget, avoiding the acquisition trap.
- Strive to focus on me, my attitude and self-improvement rather than trying to change others to suit me.
- Believe that open, honest communication is the only way to maintain relationships with friends, coworkers, and partners.
- Practice random acts of kindness and encouragement whenever and wherever opportunities present themselves.
- Speak out against narrow-mindedness, bigotry and hate.
- Believe that God is good and knows what is best for me and my life.
- Write, write, write! :-)