Encouragement... we can never give or receive too much of it!
For this week's Five on Friday I give you five things we need to tell each other more often...
1. You are such an awesome person; having you in my life makes me happy!
2. You did such a great job on ____________________ . I knew you could do it!
3. I really like the way you handled ____________________. I am proud of you!
4. I love knowing that I can depend on you, that you are always there for me!
5. Thank you for _________________________. It really means a lot to me!
Now, shut your eyes and think for a moment... what would you most like to hear someone tell you today, what kind of encouragment do you need? Then, find someone to share that very bit of encouragement with... I guarantee that it will mean just as much to them!
Encouraging words... they only take a minute of your time, but can make all the difference!
Have you said anything encouraging today? Have you made anyone smile?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~(Not sure what to write about today? Make your own "Five on Friday" list about anything. I'd love to have you join me!)