Recently I was talking with a friend about my ever-present struggle to find time in my life for the things I enjoy doing. "If you had more free time, how would you spend it?" she asked. That got me thinking. It sounded like the perfect topic for this week's contribution to Thursday Thirteen.
If I had more hours of free time in my life I would...
- Read more good books
- Write more blog posts
- Comment more on other blogs
- Send more love notes to my children
- Write my husband's biography
- Go for daily walks
- Start a new cross-stitch project
- Bake cookies for family and friends
- Renew my piano playing skills
- Make quilts
- Try new recipes for supper
- Organize my collection of photographs
- Grow flowers and veggies and maybe chickens