- His amazing blue eyes - they truly twinkle with light and laughter!
- His wonderful sense of humor and childlike sense of fun. He's never grown too old to be playful.
- His old fashioned values and strong sense of right and wrong.
- His respectful treatment of women.
- His wide range of knowledge on so many subjects.
- His eagerness to learn new things and new technology.
- His bravery... he is truly afraid of almost nothing.
- His strong relationships with his daughters and grandchildren. They can and do talk openly with him about everything.
- His love for cats, and his willingness to share his home with them.
- His tenderness, compassion, and caring, and his romantic nature.
- His intelligence and the way he thinks things thru. His ability to take charge of situations.
- His size and strength. He is all man... he makes me feel safe and loved.
- His willingness to put up with me... it's not always easy! :-)
Let Me Count The Ways
With Valentine's Day coming up, this week I'm dedicating my Thursday Thirteen to my beloved husband. Here are thirteen of the many things I love about him...